Home » » Case study

Case study

Written By Freedam to the nation resettlement of IDPs on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | 10:11 PM

Case study My name is Sebastian lived in Kapaveli, Batticoloa district . I am 69 years old. I am driver. Last December 14, 15and 16, I transported five village people to the NAFSO training center for year evaluation. I participated as diver .In that meeting I also joint now and then for the common sessions. I got feeling that people should organized and awareness themselves. In the same time I also change my attitude that I also should get the membership from the Kopaweli group. Although I am diver I also faced all the problems that Kopaweli people faced .So when I went to the village I discussed with leaders and I joint the Village group January 2013. Now I am member of the group and I give my fully support for the team. I thank NAFSO team and GANDI forum.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Freedom to the Nation - Resettlement of IDP - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger